Re: Can't Build Balsa-2.1.0 vs. GTK+ Development

On 02/19/2004 11:31:13 PM, Andreas Mattheiss wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I can't build balsa 2.1.0 against GTK+ 2.3.2. The compiler throws up
> with

It is difficult to say what is the problem. You might want to try
replacing

#include <gnome.h>
with:
#include <time.h>
#include <libgnome/gnome-i18n.h>
#include <libgnome/gnome-config.h>

in libbalsa/address-book-ldif.c - it may help.

>  Also, on my working balsa-2.0.x I get a segfault when modyfying the
> taskbar,  this after having updated to the said gtk+ - development
> version.  Before  it  was fine. Is this a gtk+ - related issue or a Red
> Hering?

I would think it is gtk+'s bug - considering that it does not happen with
other gtk+ versions.

Pawel