few setup questions
- From: Brian <zarnce zarnce com>
- To: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: few setup questions
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:20:15 -0600
First of all let me start by saying you have made a good piece of
Some background before the questions. I am running:
I am NOT running gnome.
1) How can I setup balsa to use mozilla when I click on a URL. I do
not want to run gnome daemons. I have tried setting MOZILLA_FIVE_ROOT
and that does not work. All it does it make epiphany open and crash.
2) Can you setup quick-keys for balsa. It would be nice to be able to
use the delete key to put an e-mail in the trash.
3) This is not a question more of a suggestion. I have 3 accounts that
I am using balsa to check. It would be nice if I could select only one
to "Get New Mail" from. I.E. make it so you could select one or all
for get new mail.
Thanks in advance
] [Thread Prev