Re: Frames

Le 21.08.2004 18:28:39, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
On 08/21/2004 10:20:51 AM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
[ snip ]
But why not setting the same frame for the mailbox list panel to have an homogenous look?

It does have the same frame--like I said, it *is* thin! The default GtkFrame doesn't seem to add much to a scrolled window, but there really is a pixel or two of extra separation from the border of the window. We could dress them all up, to make it clearer that they all have the same frame, but I hate to add clutter--clean looks are in, aren't they?

I can see it on the right, not on the left side of the screen...
It was why I was asking. Maybe it is a geometry problem with my video card/display ?
J-L