Re: Balsa 2.2.3 crash when turning "subscribed folders only" off/on

On 08/16/2004 09:14:06 AM, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
Settings -> preferences -> IMAP server -> "remote IMAP folder".

I have "Subscribed folders only" turned on. When I turn it off, and click "Update", balsa crashes.

Under gdb it didn't crash when I turned it off, but when I turned it back on and clicked "Update" balsa did crash:
[ snip ]

Hi Mike!

You must have one or more special mailboxes on the imap server-- at least, that's what I had to do, to reproduce the crash. It should be fixed in cvs, and the attached patchlet should fix any 2.2.x source tree. I'd be grateful if you'd try it out.