Re: Problems marking mailbox as containing new mails

Sorry, sent the wrong mail before...

The mail is in subfolders, but the confusing thing is that folders are
marked that actually don't contain new mail. And they even get re-
marked on new start when balsa seems to have noticed that no new mails
are there during the last session...