Re: HEAD: gpg(me) is back!!
- From: Albrecht Dreß <albrecht dress arcor de>
- To: Jean-Luc <jean-luc coulon wanadoo fr>
- Cc: Balsa-Liste <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: HEAD: gpg(me) is back!!
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:11:07 +0200
Am 18.04.04 11:32 schrieb(en) Jean-Luc:
> I'm a bit puzzled.
> You said againdt the head branch... And in the bug you told of the -2-0
> of October ...
Umm, yes, it's a little confusing, as the old (0.3.x) gpgme stuff did
never work with 2.1/head... The bug says it's "moving balsa to the new
gpgme release", and the first (of last year) was actually for the stable
(2.0) branch. We then decided to leave the bug open for head/2.1 (scroll
down to see the discussion starting in February this year), and now I
submitted the patch for head.
Sorry for the confusion,
Albrecht Dreß - Johanna-Kirchner-Straße 13 - D-53123 Bonn (Germany)
Phone (+49) 228 6199571 - mailto:email@example.com
] [Thread Prev