Re: -2-0, cvs, many messages reported with a size of 0

Am 2004.04.14 17:05 schrieb(en) Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh):
> Hi,
>
> I've remarked that many messages have a displayed size of 0.
> This happens in both the  normal size sutup and the « lines » setup.

You hit the unstable cvs-branch which is the port from libmutt to gmime.

There are still some problems with the new backend, the 0K-msgs is one,
the update of unread messages in the mailbox-tree another one.

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict