Balse feature in Brave GNU World?
- From: "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve gnu org>
- To: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Balse feature in Brave GNU World?
- Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 14:50:50 +0200
I was wondering whether you might be interested in a Balsa feature in
the Brave GNU World  to inform people about an alternative to
Evolution, which many people seem to know by now.
If you're interested, you can find the standard questions attached to
this mail. Just fill them out and mail them to me.
Brave GNU World standard questions:
These are the standard questions for the Brave GNU World column that
can be found online at http://brave-gnu-world.org.
It has become customary to fill out these questions and mail them
back to <firstname.lastname@example.org> in order to give me a good
feeling/impression about a project. This also applies to
non-technical projects, btw.
Please feel free to be as verbose as you want as more information
will allow me to gain a more complete picture which I can then use to
write a more complete feature.
* What is it?
* Who would use it?
* Why would they use it instead of similar projects?
* (Programming) language used in this project?
* Special features/strengths?
* Special problems?
* Who is working on it?
* History of the project?
* Why did the project start?
* Current status of the project?
* Plans for the close and distant future?
* Do you need help? If so: of what kind?
* Interesting/fun stories that might juice up the story?
* Website/FTP addresses?
* Standard documents to read in this context?
* Anything you would like to see mentioned?
* Answer to a question I forgot?
Everything you want me to read should be sent to me by
mail because very often I will take my mail with me and
read it where I don't have access to the net.
Georg C. F. Greve <email@example.com>
Brave GNU World (http://brave-gnu-world.org)
Free Software Foundation Europe (http://www.fsfeurope.org)
] [Thread Prev