Address Books

The Balsa FAQ states that "You can specify a GnomeCard address book of
your choice for Balsa to use.". I assume from this that GnomeCard is a
standard format for data in an information Manager program. Most of the
info I could find on it seems to be out of date; from around 2001 and
the Gnome-pim project does not seem to be active anymore.

The only GnomeCard app that I can find is Rubica which does not seem to
be widely used. Does people have any suggestions on a good GnomeCard
App.

Thanks,
Steve