Sort order change (case sensitivity) in Mbox list order?

I have been using balsa for a while and just installed 2.0.15 this
morning.

There is one thing I haven't figured out and have not been able to
locate information on.  The sort order of the mailboxes in the main
screen list.

By default it comes up sorted but ignoring case (pretty standard in
some apps but not all, and configurable in many).

Is there any way to change this order so that case *IS* observed?
(This would make my life a lot easier.)

Thanks in advance,

William W. Austin				     waustin@att.com
"Correct usage is the dialect of the class that has the army"
    - R.A. Heinlein