Re: Bug fixing for 1.x?

On 2003.09.29 00:01 Hugh Fisher wrote:

 >   I'm running balsa 1.2.3 (and experimenting with 1.4.4) on
 >   a system with Gnome 1.x libraries which I can't upgrade.
 >   It crashes fairly often. Is the 1.x version of balsa still
 >   being developed?

Based on AbiSperience, when a new stable major* version is formed (2.x) the old stable version (1.x) is usually left to rot.

I'm in the same boat with you; however, I experience a crash only once a month or so.  For me, it seems to involve working with lots of mailboxes, threads and messages in a single session...so, as the doctor said, I don't do that anymore ;o)

*major: of the combination major.minor.sub-version numbers

-Eric