Re: Commiting failed msgs ?

Hi,

On 2003.09.25 12:16, Carlos Morgado wrote:
> On 2003.09.25 08:22, Mario Mikocevic wrote:
> > what exactly could activate msgs `Commiting mailbox xx failed.` ?
> > I'm getting that a lot and in different circumstances ..
>
> On what type of mailboxes are you getting that error ?

Uh, there are _different_ types of mailboxes !? :)

Well, _all_ of my mailboxes are procmailrc-ed plain files.

Balsa-2.0.14 has problems with empty open mailboxes and since I am still
not quite satisfied with 2.1.0 branch (.sig not including and not formating
`Name <email>` into headers), I am not using it intesively.

My setup includes over 15 open mailboxes (all procmailed) with daily traffic
around 1000 overall.

Observed problems ->
 - delete all msgs in one mbx (named ie Mbx1)
 - commit all followed with empty trash
 - exit balsa
 - start balsa
 - delete some msgs in other mbx
 - commit all produces `Commiting mailbox Mbx1 failed.`

this is with 2.0.14 release, I stil have to confirm that with 2.1.0 !

ps
	just noticed `U   libbalsa/imap-handle.h` :)
	so I'm gonna rebuild CVS now ..

--
Mario Mikocevic (Mozgy)
mozgy at hinet dot hr