Re: Bug#212244: balsa: Balsa keeps downloading old mails
- From: "Russell L. Harris" <rlharris hal-pc org>
- To: Andrew Lau <netsnipe users sourceforge net>
- Cc: alexisbunel free fr, Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>,balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Bug#212244: balsa: Balsa keeps downloading old mails
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:13:35 +0000
On 10/14/03 15:33:38, Andrew Lau wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 10:27:25PM +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > I haven't manage to reproduce the problem.
> > It happened 4 times, and it seems pretty unprevisible...
> Dear Alexis,
> Perhaps you're using 2.0.15 now instead?
> So may I close your bug report now?
> Yours sincerely,
> Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau
Does this have anything to do with the fact that (even with 2.0.15),
the "state" of the system appears not to be updated until one exits
Balsa? For example, I'm running Gnome2 in Debian 3.0 "unstable", and
routinely keep Balsa open. Now and then, the browser Galeon crashes,
and sometimes the crash causes Gnome2 to freeze. If I stop and restart
Gnome2, then start Balsa, the messages I trashed in the aborted session
appear again in the IN box.
I have resorted to exiting Balsa several times each day, in order to
cause the new "state" to be saved.
] [Thread Prev