Re: quote colors

Quoting oneself is a bad attitude? Here I go! :)

Am 23.11.2003 16:22 schrieb(en) Darko Obradovic:
> Am 21.11.2003 19:51 schrieb(en) Pawel Salek:
>> Well, this patch is fine by me so I can commit that unless there are
>> some objections.
>
> for HEAD you should better change the strings to better match the
> fact of two alternating colors and no more quote-levels. Breaking
> some translations shouldn't be that bad there.

A new problem arises for me. Hunting on bugzilla, I'm about to rewrite
the About-window a little, and I'd love to change the comment-string
there... *g* So what is balsa-politics on this? Should I provide a non-
breaking patch for 2.0 and the correct one for 2.1? If so, I'd resend
an overhauled quote-colors patch for 2.1 as well.

Darko Obradovic

PGP signature