libgtkhtml-2.0.pc

Dear Balsa list,

I'm trying to compile the source rpm:
 http://balsa.gnome.org/balsa-2.0.11-1.src.rpm
under RedHat 8.0

I've searched the archives having to do with libgtkhtml2, which is my
problem, but haven't come up with anything.

I've had to install numerous dependent rpms.

Now I get the following error:
checking for
glib-2.0
libgnome-2.0
libgnomeui-2.0
gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0
gnome-vfs-2.0
gnome-vfs-module-2.0
 libgtkhtml-2.0
... Package libgtkhtml-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libgtkhtml-2.0.pc'
No package 'libgtkhtml-2.0' found

configure: error: Library requirements (
glib-2.0
libgnome-2.0
libgnomeui-2.0
gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0
gnome-vfs-2.0
gnome-vfs-module-2.0
 libgtkhtml-2.0
) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find
them.

RPM build errors:
    user pawsa does not exist - using root
    group pawsa does not exist - using root