Re: Balsa or GTK bug?

On 06/13/2003, Simon Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been moving the tool bar around, just see if any of the other
> locations are better and come across something odd. The move is
> reflected in all windows so if it's vertical right hand side on the
> main window, it's also there on a compose window. The position is
> remembered between sessions which is nice, unless you view the source
> of any message, then the next time balsa is started the tool bar is
> back in the default place. Would it be possible to have indpendent
> toolbar placement and for view source not to reset things?
>
> Simon.

The magic memory that you noticed is managed by GnomeApp and its
friends, not explicitly by Balsa, so there may be little that we can do
to change that behavior. It's perhaps notable that the source viewer is
the only GnomeApp that Balsa creates without a toolbar--perhaps that
leads to the position being forgotten.  We could always add one--if
there were something to put on it ;-)