Re: menu -> view -> zoom

On 07/31/2003, Darko Obradovic wrote:
> what are the menu-options
> - zoom in
> - zoom out
> - zomm 100%
> in "view" for? I'd suppose they are for HTML-messages? So they
> shouldn't be there with my "--without-gtkhtml"-version. At least they
> are permanently disabled here. If I got that right, I'd try to fix
> it.
>
> Darko Obradovic

Yes, they should be omitted when configuring --without-gtkhtml. I have
a pending package of changes to the HTML support, which includes these
niceties as well as support for GtkHTML-3 (which implements printing
and text copying, for instance). If these changes don't move forward,
the non-GtkHTML-3 fixes should be committed.