Re: Quick poll regarding "View Source" option.

On 2003.07.30 02:13 Pawel Salek wrote:

 > An issue has been raised whether the View Source option is commonly
 > needed or whether it is just a option needed by developers. I have my own
 > opinion about it but I would appreciate if as many people as possible
 > answered this poll:
 >
 > "Do you need to see the see the source code of an email?"
 >
 > 1. frequently.
 > x. now and then.
 > 2. this option is useless for most users.

I use it x, "now and then."  I would say about twice a week.  However, at least one of those times is developer related (mailer and os helps with understanding issues with an occasional application/feature/plugin) and there's the occasional spam, as in "where'd this come from, really;" yeah, headers can be faked, but it's first place of non-fudged origin can still be helpful.

If it gets tucked somewhere, I'd still like it to be relatively easy to get to, or possibly a key-shortcut (like, I think, galeon's control-u).

-Eric

PS: don't mind any out-of-date drivel; I'm on older GTK :. an older balsa, too.