Re: SMTP refuses to send messages

On 2003.07.23 03:17, Brian Stafford wrote:
> Hmmm, perhaps there was a temporary problem with the SMTP server; it
> can happen.  As always a good diagnostic tool is the mail-file
> program that is part of the libESMTP distro.  Using this has been
> described many times on this list, a search on the archives will
> quickly locate it.

That would be my next assignment. I am not a guru nor a newbie and it
seems highly improbable from my point of view that I made the same
mistake dozens of times entering the SMTP setting. I did call my
service provider before contacting  the list and found nothing wrong.
Anyway, if I find something significant I will report it.

By the way, this is my first reply using balsa.

Francisco