Re: Balsa and Rubrica cooperation

On 2003.07.05 11:13, Nicola wrote:
> Pawel Salek wrote:
>
> > On 2003.06.20 00:46, Nicola wrote:
> > > Rubrica features:
> > > * Rubrica can manage multiple addressbooks at sime time, store his
> > > data in a xml file, can import Netscape and Mozilla csv files, can
> > > import VCard files (file forma used by GnomeCard, Kaddressbook,
> > > Balsa, Kmail). Can export addressbooks to VCard, HTML, txt.  More
> > > file format can be easily added, thanks to xml.
> >
> > Short question: Can address lists be included in the address books?
>
> If you mean a list of addresses (street, number, ... for home, work,
> ... etc), yes I'm working on this features

I meant rather the ability to create groups of e-mail addresses - or
generally entries in the address book - to be able to send an email to
all of them at once, eg. groups like "Friends", "Relatives", "Office",
"Project X" and so on. Observe that a single person may belong to
multiple groups. I think the address book in Mozilla implements a good
example of this feature.

Pawel