My report on balsa...

Hi all,

I'm a new user of balsa, unsatisfied by all other MUA I found out
there... :)

Balsa is nice, but I would like to point out some little thing I've
found in 2.0.5 (debian/sid):

  - IMAP filters DO NOT work if the message is marked as NEW (i.e.
    when it has the little letter icon on the left); this is quite
    annoying: one has to click on every message, and then he can
    apply the filters ("on reception" flag is activated, of course)

  - You loose the focus on the message list when deleting one, this
    is annoying too (you have to move down and up again to delete
    the next one)

  - Shift+ArrowUP doesn't work to me, it always selects only 2
    messages; Shift+ArrowDOWN works fine

  - Wouldn't it be nice if balsa stored the sorting of messages?
    By default it sorts by ascending date, I don't like it :)

Sorry if these sound silly or well-known...

Please, CC me because I'm not subscribed to the list

Thanks!

--
Stefano Rivoir
s.rivoir (at) gts.it