Re: Replies don't include quoted text

On 2003.01.23 17:05 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> No, never!
>
> I'm not sure I understand the problem: none of the original is
> included as quoted, or parts of the original are quoted but not the
> parts that were themselves already quoted? Can you construct and post
> an innocuous message that provokes the error?

None. As in, I get a blank text widget. So I close the window, try
again, on the exact same message, and it works (all the quoted text
appears).

I'll try to attach a message and send it to the list next time it
happens.

Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>

JOHNSON-LAIRD'S LAW
     Toothache tends to start on Saturday night.