Re: Warning messages

On 2003.01.20 20:20 Matthew Ceroni wrote:
> When running balsa I get numerous warning messages
>
> ** (balsa:2694): WARNING **: Cannot find expected file
> "attachment.png" (spliced with "pixmaps") with no extra prefixes
>
> THey don't crash the application but I am just wondering why they are
> happening. The pixmaps it is complaining about are located in
> /usr/local/share/balsa/pixmaps. Is there a configuration file that I
> must edit to point to this directory.

The --prefix must be properly configured. If balsa is configured with
--prefix=/usr, attachment.png will be installed in
/usr/share/balsa/pixmaps directory. If the prefix is /usr/local (the
default), it will look for the file in /usr/local/share/balsa/pixmaps.
Can you verify that your balsa was configured with prefix set to
/usr/local? (grep PREFIX config.h)

-pawel