Re: [patch/rfc] prefer plain over html in multipart/alternative

Hi,

  exactly what I've always wished for. I had a look at the MIME parsing
once, but, having no idea on how it's done, I abandoned it.

Unfortunately, the last version ob BALSA_2 that I tested had serious
stability issues that precluded regular use. Also, BALSA_2 is much more
wasteful with screen real estate and no tweaking of Gnome settings could
make it render HTML at a legible size on my system.

So, I would dearly appreciate a 1.4 backport of this patch.

Right now I'm too busy with regular work to do it, I just don't have the
time.

Melanie