Re: Stability problems ?

Am 27.02.2003 15:31 schrieb(en) Emmanuel:
> just to know if my happiness is shared by others ;-) : do you still
> have stability problems (I mean crashes, hangs or whatever) with the
> 2.0.9 version.

Since I thound out about the "-lc"-problem, things are nearly perfect,
but I still get occasionally spam-mails which crash balsa due to a
gtkhtml-rendering fault. I guess that at least. Especially frustrating
with preview pane enabled, but that's no direct balsa-problem.
Despite the RFC and the FAQ, an option to disable HTML would be good. :)

bye,

Darko