Crash on exit - Again

The problem is still not solved.
If I open an empty mailbox highlighting it on the
panel, I can close Balsa without problem. Instead, if I highlight on
the left panel a mailbox full of messages, It crashes on exit.... It seems
that Balsa can't properly close an opened mailbox.
And after crashing, I found a 70MB and above file on the /tmp
directory, that stay there unless I delete it.
I'm using Gnome 2.2 and Mandrake 9.0.
What do you think ? Is there a way to solve this problem ?
Otherwise I'm not going to use balsa anymore.
Thanks in advance.

filos