Crash on exit

I've seen that balsa 2.0.8 (I'm trying it from 2.0.7 version and the
problem was the same) crashes on exit or, in general, it takes a
lot of time to exit. I have 35 mailboxes and 2 of them have over 1500
messages. I use Sylpheed and it works well.
I'm trying to find out if it is convenient for me to begin to use
Balsa, but I'd like to solve this kind of problems first.
Could someone explain why those kind of problems ?
Thanks

filos