Problems with 2.0.8

Hello,

i noticed the following two problems with balsa 2.0.8:

(1) When I wrote an eMail and select "queue in outbox" from the
file-menu, it is correctly moved to the outbox, but it also appears in
my sentbox, which is espacially irritating when I modify the message in
the outbox and sent it then. Afterwards I have two eMails in the
sentbox, one in the first and one in the modified version.

(2) I notice this since my first balsa2-version and already mentioned
it on the mailing-list, but as nothing happened I repost it (if
someone's working on it or nobody has time or something like that,
please just ignore it): when selecting a mailbox for the first time
during a session, the correct mail is selected (last message or first
unread), but the mail-list doesn't scoll to that mail.

Thanks for any help

Tobias