some devel-questions

I have some questions: (balsa-2.0.10)

1) Why use balse not glade? If it use it, it is very easy to
change some dialogs and other GUI-features and a binding to
atk is also easy.

2) Why use balsa xpm-icons in toolbar, so we can't use transparence
and when xpm-icons are 'included', then no other external program
can change the look and feed (like themes-managers).

3) GNOME will define some Icon-setting 'gtk_stock_' - but balsa will
use only own icons.

4) Why use balsa not gconf for store the settings? It's a bad idea
to use gconf?

5) Work some people on usability for balsa? I mean, some menu-entries
are not on the correct place, example:
(if no folder selected) then "-->edit-->find"  (is not possible, but
the menu-entry is not disable) .... and this menu-entry works not
global, so I think it's beter to place to "-->mailbox-->find"

sorry, for my bad english, Regards,
Heiko