Re: Re: Window Icon

On 2003.04.29 11:26, albrecht.dress@arcor.de wrote:
> > rfc3156.c: In function `get_passphrase_real':
> > rfc3156.c:1618: syntax error before '<<' token
>
> "<<" is never used directly in rfc3156.c... Can you generate the
> preprocessor output (using gcc -E plus all other options as from
> "make"), and send me the compressed output? That would be really
> helpful!

I know that one - a CVS update has failed to merge sources without
conflicts.  Either delete the offending files and cvs update again or
edit the sources and resolvethe conflict by hand.  The conflicts are
delineated by lines starting <<, it isnt hard to see what's going on
once you find them.

Brian