Re: Window Icon

I poked around a bit more and managed to fix it

The problem was that the line that set the icon was in a

#ifdef HAVE_LIBGNOMEUI_GNOME_WINDOW_ICON_H statement

that wasn't true.I have no idea what it means :-)

So I commented out the #ifdef and changed the line below to

gnome_window_icon_set_default_from_file(GNOMEICONDIR"/balsa_icon.png");

then added GNOMEICONDIR to the Makefile.am/.in includes bit (copied
from gedit) and the job was a good one. CVS doesn't build at the moment
due to some syntax error in rfc3156.c so theese changes were made
against 2.0.10.

I've forgotten how to make a patch (sorry Peter) so I can't attach one.

BTW what does balsa_pixmap_finder do when it's at home?

Simon