new mailbox patch

Hi all,

It's been a while and I wanted everyone to have a look at the work sofar.
There is still a lot to do, I am at the moment working on the local
mailbox implementations.
The mbox implementation is basicly done, except for the hidden bugs. The
MH version needs some more work with gaps in the message numbers and new
mail checking and the maildir implementation has yet to start. In
mailbox_local and mailbox_imap are still implementations of the libmutt
version, but i think they don't work anymore.
The new mailbox code needs some cleanup with structures and function
locations. Also the memory allocation should be better managed.

Is this the right direction?

The patch is at:
http://demands.xs4all.nl/~magick/balsa-new-mailbox-20030428.patch.gz or
http://demands.xs4all.nl/~magick/balsa-new-mailbox-20030428.patch

Bart
--
When a guy says "the last thing I'd wanna do is hurt you" it just means
he's gotta do other things first.