Re: [CRASH] : with the new scrolled window containing the headers in the compose window

On 2003.04.14 10:19, albrecht.dress@arcor.de wrote:
> > to reproduce it : just use the grip under the headers in the compose
>
> > window to reduce the size of them and try to reduce to even hide the
>
> > "To:" field -> crash. Problem is : even with gdb it locks hard X,
> and I
> > was not able to recover a stack trace...
>
> I can not reproduce it (see image below), the scrolled window works
> like a charm! System: SuSE 7.2 heavily upgraded, glibc-2.2.2,
> gtk+-2.0.5, libgnome-2.0.1, libgnomeui-2.0.1.

You're luckier than me then ;-)
But I have very recent libs : gtk/gnome 2.2.1 and glibc 2.3.1 (perhaps
is it related to a new thread lib in MDK9.1? I know RH9 comes with a
new one, but I don't know for MDK).
Bye
Manu