Re: More GPG fixes

Am 2003.04.07 21:03 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
> Hi all,
>
> Again some patches for GPG support... Please apply them after the patch
> of April 4th (see http://mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2003-April/
> msg00035.html or my page):
>
> * src/main-window.c:
> fixes a crash when during startup an encrypted message in a mailbox (not
> the last one) was opened. To illustrate this: Balsa opens 5 mailboxes
[snip]

great patch again-works fine for me!

A side note what I would really like (if you are that friendly to implent
it :-)

* a toggle button in the identity to "always sign using /this or that key"
* and even more userfriendly: if it could be implented in a half-secure
way (perhaps like evo) something like "remember passphrase for this
session" or 1 hour or something like that...

It's a little bit annoying to always type this when signing a msg...

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | "The opposite of a profound truth

PGP signature