Strange behaviour for special folders on IMAP

After upgrading to current CVS version of Balsa, I started getting strange
behaviour for IMAP mailboxes again:

INBOX and/or other folders included in a folder set will be listed twice;
once under the folder set and once in top level list. The "toplevel"
entries are marked as special mailboxes, the one under the folder set tree
as normal ones.

In other workds, my mailbox list now looks like this [simplified]:

INBOX
Sent
Drafts
Outbox
Trash
- kscanners.no
     Drafts
     INBOX
     Sent
     Trash

Where "kscanners.no" is "Descriptive Name" of my IMAP folder set. Both
INBOX entries refer to the same mailbox, and similar for Sent, Drafts and
Trash (Outbox is on local disk right now.) I run into trouble if I try to
select both entries for the same mailbox.

This is somewhat similar to a problem I reported on 27/06 (see mailing
list archives.) That didn't occur every time, though, and it was a lot
harder to reproduce on the version I built a month or so ago than on some
earlier releases.

What is wrong?
--
- Toralf