Problem with Gnome Panel

Until recently, when I minimized the Balsa application, I could click on
the word 'Balsa' in the Gnome panel, and the application would be
maximized.  However, I accidently removed that box from the panel and can
not seem to get it back.  I am not referring to the Balsa icon in the
panel (that is still there) that is used to launch the application, but
the word 'Balsa' that is normally in the panel when the application is
running.

Thanks,
Barry