[Q] Send functions oddness

	Hi all,
I'm discovering libmutt's internals while trying to fix the send behaviour.
Here are my questions :
	- why process_queue have the encoding and flow parameters. These
look like per-message parameters, and I don't understand why they are
applied to the whole queue. We should have a way (via special headers for
example) to store them within the queue if necessary.
	- could someone explain the mechanism of copy (more or less)
represents libbalsa_create_msg, and the meaning of its queue parameter?
Thanks
Bye
Manu