1.4.0 IMAP connection leak/excessive connections

Hi,

I've given balsa-1.4.0 a shot, and clicking around in the IMAP folder
tree, I soon caught "connection closed by (server)". Looking around with
lsof, I soon figured that balsa ran into the per-IP connection limit
that Courier-IMAP (the IMAP daemon) imposes, that's (by default) 4
IMAP connections per IP. balsa should close IMAP connections it no
longer uses, and it should recycle existing ones, not opening more than
one or at most two per IMAP server.

Thanks,

--
Matthias Andree