[RFC]

	Hi all,
we should have a way to remind the user that [s]he has queued mails
waiting. Indeed if you do not open your OutBox you can't know that. John
Mellor suggested to use a colour like for unread mails, I'd suggest to
open the OutBox so that it displays the number of waiting mails. Moreover
we should correct the malibox code to update this number when we have sent
these mails (for now it does not get updated after a "send queued mails").
Comments?
Bye
Manu