Colouration of messages

I have recently started using Balsa after trying a number of other
mailers and so far am very pleased with it - clean, elegant, simple and
efficient.  However, my message colouration does not seem to be working
properly.  The only things that are coloured are the inbox tab when new
mail is received and the hypertext links.

	If anyone can sort this for me I wonder if it would be possible
to make the outbox tab coloured when it contains queued mail - as a
useful reminder?  Also email addresses do not show as hyperlinks so I
cannot click on them to send a message.  Is this normal?

John