Re: Strange text viewing

On 2002.05.14 15:06:26 +0100 Mancini Stéphane wrote:
> Hi,
> I've just received a message that balsa 1.3.5 views in a strange manner.
> The mail is in an attached part and what I view follows. It's very strange
> What's the matter ?

the mime header of the text part of the message you attached is:
-------------EC469EE12639107494E4D037

this is crap as the the transfer-encoding is *not* base64. balsa decodes
the part as if it were base64 and shows that few lines of garbage. any
comments brian ?

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds