Re: problems w/ 1.3.2, solaris8 and libmutt/mutt.h

On 06 Mar 2002,  4:56:57 Pawel Salek wrote:
> On 2002.03.04 14:27 James McPherson wrote:
> >

> > Hi all,
> > I've been trying to track down the source of a problem which has
> > resulted
> > in balsa crashes. Basically, email I get from Oracle TechNet seems to
> > have
> > bogus html which balsa barfs on (email attached, and brief gdb/dbx
> > session).
>
> (un)fortunately, I cannot reproduce gtkhtml/font-related crash you
> report. I have gtkhtml-0.9.2-9 (i.e. I can read the Oracle message just
> fine). Which version of gtkhtml have you got?

I've got the version that ships with Sun's "Exploring the Gnome Desktop 1.4"
which is 0.8.3:

espresso:soldc $ pkginfo -l SUNWgtkht
   PKGINST:  SUNWgtkht
      NAME:  Lightweight HTML Rendering/Printing/Editing Engine (GTKHTML)
  CATEGORY:  GNOME
      ARCH:  i386
   VERSION:  0.8.3
   BASEDIR:  /opt
      DESC:  Lightweight HTML Rendering/Printing/Editing Engine (GTKHTML)
    PSTAMP:  GNOME-1.4_15-4-May-2001
  INSTDATE:  Oct 14 2001 13:09
    STATUS:  completely installed
     FILES:    196 installed pathnames
                64 shared pathnames
                67 directories
                 7 executables
              3529 blocks used (approx)

I'll have a chat internally and see whether I can get this updated.

thanks,
James
--
TSG Engineer (Kernel/Storage)           828 Pacific Highway
APAC Customer Care Centre               Gordon NSW

Failfast panic: those controlling voices in my head have
stopped telling me what to do.....

Read about the VOS Initiative at http://www.vosinitiative.com