Outgoing mail through procmail?

Hi,

is there a way of sending the outgoing mail through procmail (maybe with a different procmailrc). My incoming mail already gets looked up in my addressbook and sorted in Mailboxes according to the FN: entry if the mail is from this person's e-mail-address, and I would like to do the same with the outgoing mail. (If somebody wants thie procmailrc and perlscript, i can send it).

Is there still active development on balsa-1.3 or is all development on balsa-2? And is balsa-2 already as usable as balsa-1.3.6?

Thank you

Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner