Re: Undecodable email

Em Qua, 05 Jun 2002 21:41:37 M. Thielker escreveu:
> Hello all,
>
>   we have received the attached message, which is content-transfer-encoding
> BASE64 (apparently autoconverted by some MTA or postprocessor). It displays
> in Balsa as a blank page. There is no way to access the text of the
> message. I don't know anything about the code for decoding messages. Please
> help!

um, i can see the html bits fine in balsa_1_2 and HEAD too and the header
don't look bad.

maybe the html breaks your gtkthml ? that would make for a blank email
as that spam doesn't have a text alternative

(This is a shareware sig. If you wish to receive the FULL COMERCIAL EDITION
please send me lots of money)