Re: [off-topic Q]

On 2002.01.28 07:00 Emmanuel wrote:
> 	Hi all,
> I saw that we changed a lot of calls to g_list_free to g_list_free_1.
> Could someone explain to me the difference (I looked to glib sources
> but
> that is still not very clear to me).
> Thanks
> Bye
> Manu

g_list_free is for freeing an entire list, and may involve a loop,
whereas g_list_free_1 is for freeing a single GList element. When the
element has been cut from a list with g_list_remove_link, it's
desirable to free it, and IMHO it's more transparent to use
g_list_free_1 than g_list_free. That's all.