Setup

Ok, this is truly a ridiculous question, so if I get completely flamed,
I'll just have to get over it.  I'm trying to set up Balsa, but the help
files don't work (ver 1.1.7) and I would like to be able to mail out.  I
can download just fine.  But, I would REALLY like to be able to mail
out.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how on earth to do this.
 I even looked in the file in ~/.gnome.../balsa to see if the stuff was
there, but there wasn't any kind of a gui interface for it.
 Unfortunately, that didn't work out so well either.  If someone would
be kind enough to explain to me (the idiot) how in the heck to do this,
I would greatly appreciate it.

Peace
--andy