Re: Crash upon reply w/format=flowed

Is it just me or Albrecht's message confuses the hell out of balsa ?
On mutt i get
      I     1 <no description>            [text/plain, 8bit, ISO-8859-15,
1,1K]
->   I     2 film                                 [message/rfc822, 8bit, 1,5K]
      I     3   ><no description>          [text/plain, 7bit, iso-8859-1,
0,3K]
      A     4 balsa-bt.txt                   [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii,
3,8K]

on balsa i get 1 part with the message body, 1 part with the 'x's and 1 part
with the trace. on reply only the body and the backtrace was used.
i'm using format=flowed atm.

anyone else sees this ?
UNIX is user friendly. It's just very carefull choosing his friends.