Trouble Parsing mbox file?

I've been having some problems with Balsa not properly parsing my mbox
formatted mail file.

I'm using Balsa 1.2.3 from the RedHat 7.2 Update RPM.

Balsa is usually able to parse my inbox with no problem, but once I move a
message to a folder, occasionally they get lost between other messages.

I've even noticed that sometimes Balsa can recognize there is a message
there, but won't list it.  I know this because Balsa will "skip" message
numbers in the left hand column.

I usually use "elm" to access the same mail file in text mode, and elm
seems to handle it just fine, so I don't think it is my messages causing
the problem.

Is there a fix for this problem?  I didn't see anything in the FAQ, and a
quick scan of the archive turned up a single relevant discussion that
seemed to be far above my head.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Michael

--
Michael David Knight     God wanted man           F-4    |  Phantom II
Gulfstream Aerospace     to fly, that's                 /O\