Re: Shift-insert != paste??

I think that every gtk application works like this:

if you select something pressing the left button then you can:

* move where you want the selection to be pasted and press
   the middle button;

* or press ctrl+insert, move where you want the selection to
   be pasted and press shift+insert.

At least i think so. (well i'm pretty sure about it... ;-)

Cheers,

   Riccardo