Re: balsa-1.3.0

On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 15:47, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> mutt has got an option to delete a mailbox automatically when it's
> empty. I don't know whether it's on by default.

yeah. by default empty mboxes are beeing removed.

http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-6.html#save_empty

click above url for verification.

;--------------------------------------------------------
save_empty

Type: boolean
Default: yes

When unset, mailboxes which contain no saved messages will be removed
when closed (the exception is `` $spoolfile'' which is never removed).
If set, mailboxes are never removed.

Note: This only applies to mbox and MMDF folders, Mutt does not delete
MH and Maildir directories.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de